The Sinster Range
What Everyone Knows
- The Sinster Range is the home of The Necromancer, and is flooded with the undead.
- The Necromancer occasionally still attacks Valacia, the most recent occasion being the War of the 7 Lich Kings, which was won before the 70 legions of undead made it past Stelville.
As such, most people discount The Necromancer as an immediate threat to the world. Much like most Americans view North Korea— scary, but not direly immediate, and probably won’t really try anything. It’s been 10,000 years since he holed himself up, after all, and only minor breakout attempts.
- In addition to the undead, Orcs live in the Sinster range.
- Orcs are barbaric to the point of barely being sentient.
- Orcs are dangerous, vicious monsters, who slaughter each other at the drop of a hat, rape anything that moves, and drink the blood of human children.
- Orcs have not been seen or heard from in roughly 10,000 years. All reports are from explorers and adventurers.
- Small holdouts of human villages still hide amongst the valleys in the Sinster Range.
- Presumably this is where the Orcs get their human children to drink the blood of?
- These villagers live in constant fear and terror, and are adept at hiding their villages.